I was a VT fan back before Druckenmiller, or however he spelled his name.
You mean captain bandwagon. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] At least most of these "fans" have been fans long enough to remember when Vick actually played. The GC area were the only ones around this area to have a really big VT following prior to Vick.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I was a VT fan back before Druckenmiller, or however he spelled his name.
crack is whack
Drunken miller. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I think your correct with that one. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
crack is whack
[ QUOTE ]
Drunken miller. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
SodomizingDrunkenmiller.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Indeed. I remember watching Will Fuhrer as QB when I was a student. I don't think Michael Vick can take all of the credit for the success Tech has had lately.
He really did put the program on the map. Not only with his play, but what he did as far as drawing in recruits.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
[ QUOTE ]
He really did put the program on the map. Not only with his play, but what he did as far as drawing in recruits.
[/ QUOTE ]
Senor Mexico and ESPN's talking heads.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I agree about the recruiting and media exposure. At least there were some bowl wins with Druckenmiller and Noel playing. I think Noel won a bowl game?
Another for the list, tarbaby.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks